|The Art of Selling|
|Sales Strategy and Culture|
|Other Services from Aorta Sales|
Art of Selling
Art of Selling
Business Owners, Managing Directors, Technical Managers. Increasing commercial pressures dictate that traditionally ‘sales averse’ functions and personalities are increasingly required to sell.
So what is the key to success, whilst maintaining self respect and delivering financial reward?
For many, the answer lies in knowing ‘How to sell, without being seen as a salesperson!’
Selling is no longer the sole preserve of the professional salesperson. Business owners, Managing Directors, technical leaders increasingly have to’ turn their hand’ to selling and very often don’t feel at all comfortable about the fact, don’t perform effectively and as a result are even less effective.
Ingrained cultural negativity towards salespeople and the activity of selling, causes many people when faced with the prospect of having to sell, to feel uncertain and even frightened. It takes most people very much ‘outside their comfort zone’.
This workshop addresses the background to this, the psychology behind selling and examines how to excel in selling without being seen to be a salesperson.
Who Should Attend
• Anyone whose income, career, success and business effectiveness depends or is enhanced by earning business revenue.
• People responsible for customer relationships, or contract agreements
• People who negotiate supplier terms and conditions
• Getting to grips with the psychological positioning of ‘doing sales’.
• Understanding the key ingredient for sales effectiveness.
• Determining just what business you are in?
• Understanding what prospects actually want.
• Understanding buying motivation.
• Dealing with sales objections, asking for the order and other much feared elements of sales.
Tuesday 5th August 2008, fees are £250.00, full amount payable in advance, all amounts subject to VAT.
Location – Central Maidenhead
For details telephone 0845 330 7992
Hello, thank you for taking the time to visit and read this page.
If you feel it is relevant, please share with your contacts. Thank you.